Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How I Became a Dexter Fan

About a year ago Showtime sent a box of goodies with T-shirts, pens, mugs, DVD's, etc. Somehow I ended up with season 2 of Dexter and a t-shirt that read "Dexter-A Killer New Series". I wore the shirt for about a year without actually even seeing an episode. I constantly received comments about how good the show is whenever I wore the shirt. Finally a coworker gave me season one. I Watched first 4 episodes in one night and I was hooked. I polished off season 1 and 2 over the next two weeks and by pure coincidence I finished season two just in time to watch the season premier last Sunday. Needless to say I'm a Dexter fan, and I plan to watch season 3 diligently. I hope to find other Dexter fans who share my enthusiasm for the show.

No comments: